Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New York Day 1

I forgot how much I absolutely love the East Coast. The houses are so adorable and old, the towns are historic, and the water is beautiful.
Stoney Brook, NY
Setauket, NY
Port Jefferson, NY

My flight yesterday was good despite the multiple crying children. My new knockoff Beats headphones were helpful in that area. After arriving at my family's house on Setauket, NY, we had a wonderful dinner and watched Hanna. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes action, survival, and adventure movies. The plot, actors, and music was all phenomenal. 

We spent today just traveling around Long Island. We visited the Long Island Sound (pictured above) and the town of Port Jefferson. The shopping was great and I had an amazing pork and brie wrap and lemon chicken orzo soup at a local gourmet deli. The food here had been simply awesome, and tonight we're having my cousin's famous soupa and homemade tortillas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment