Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in today, even though I woke up to much noise from my host family and constantly fighting neighbors. My host mom had told me that they would be gone all day, so when I woke up I migrated to the kitchen and settled at the table with a bowl of cereal and my journal in my not so decent pajamas. Low and behold, I hear the key in the door and they come expectedly waltzing back in to find me in the kitchen, frantically wrapping my sweater around myself and cleaning up the cereal mess I'd made. It was awkward.

After retreating to my chambers, I worked on my blog (which looks lovely as I'm sure you've noticed) and read. It was nice to relax, but then I got bored, so I ventured out to take a walk in the rain.

An ideal exploring outfit and facial expression.



Basically every random street here is adorable. 

4 comments: