Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Funday

I had the pleasant experience of house sitting for the first time last night, and completely ruined it by watching three episodes of Criminal Minds before I went to sleep. Not okay. Let's just say I honestly thought there was a killer in the house, and I didn't sleep.
But overall, today was quite pleasant. Church was good today, and I wore my new heels from Target!

My camera sucks, but whatcha gunna do? 


I'm really enjoying being home. As the semester was winding down I actually was nervous to come home because I thought I would hate it, but I actually love it. I had a lot of plans for traveling that fell through, and I'm happy to say that I am finally okay with the fact that I didn't get to go to New York or Switzerland. The timing wasn't right, and I love, love, love being home.

After church, we hit the beach. It was my first swim of the summer, and it was freezing.
This jungle gym thingy has been at this beach for maybe 30 years. My mom and aunt both remember playing on it as kids as do I. It's the only thing at the beach that has not been replaced over the years, and I really hope it never is. It's crazy to me that it has been there for multiple generations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment