Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Secretary For a Day

With most of the staff at my church going off to District Counsel today in Springfield, I have been recruited to work in the office all day. Answering phones is not something that I have much experience with, so it has been interesting so far. I will most likely be watching things on Netflix and reading all day while also practicing my awesome secretarial skills.
In other news, (I realize I say that a lot, but there does not seem to be another transition that is adequate) I was fingerprinted for my job yesterday. It was an interesting experience, considering that they do fingerprinting all electronic now. All I need to do is to get a physical and TB test and I will be on my merry little way to wrangling children all day. I am very excited for this job, and I know it is where God has willed me to be, considering that it was the only one to pop after applying for near 100 jobs. It's only three miles from my house and full time, so I'm pumped.

This song is stuck in my head. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment