Saturday, September 10, 2011

Glasses

I get a lot of comments about my glasses, both good and bad. Last year, most people at school knew me by my glasses and did not recognize me without them. They're technically men's glasses, but I do what I want.

They are Ray Ban Clubmasters that I got at Target Optical. Yes, they are my real glasses.
I've been thinking about getting new glasses, and once I get a job I might consider purchasing these awesome cat eyes. The only trick would be getting my prescription lenses put in them.



They're so beautiful, and they remind me of cat eyes that my great grandma used to wear. I love the detail on the sides.

Here are some other glasses that I love.




These are awesome, but I'm not really sure how they'd look on me.

And of course I would like to eventually get some Tina Fey glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment