Thursday, August 11, 2011

The First Day of School

As a child, I would always pick out my outfit for the first day of school the night before. It was always an important outfit for everyone at school, declaring and setting the standards for the new school year.
Lately, I've been thinking about and preparing for school, and this is what my outfit would be for the first day of class. A simple, cute floral dress with mustard yellow wedges and this amazing Urban Outfitters bag that I just ordered. First Day of School


Frye leather wedge sandals
$149 - bloomingdales.com

Ecote oversized tote bag
$30 - urbanoutfitters.com

Flower earrings
$9.99 - mimiboutique.com

Maria Nilsdotter ruby ring
£285 - brownsfashion.com

Miss Selfridge coral ring
£8.50 - missselfridge.com

Tom ford sunglasses
$463 - boutique1.com

2 comments: