Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation!

I had a wonderful first day of my week long vacation that consisted of shopping with my sisters and finally finding the perfect dress for a wedding that I am singing in, which will be revealed in a later post. The past weekend was frankly horrid; I had the stomach flu Saturday and was on the mend on Sunday, but I am mostly back to my old self now. I also talked to my lovely roommate about our quickly approaching semester ahead and I am getting so excited to start decorating and living with her. God has truly blessed me with a great future roommate. Here are a couple of things I've been looking at.

I found this on Design*Sponge and I think it might possibly be the coolest door on this earth.

I love this lamp from Ikea.

Eiffel Tower door stop from Urban Outfitters.

Also, my mother has informed me that we have some old pink curtains that she does not want anymore. I need to get my butt moving on my buttons + curtains = fabulous project before school starts! Avoir! 



No comments:

Post a Comment