Friday, July 8, 2011

C'est la vie

I have recently started listening to the band the Head and the Heart, and I love their song Coeur D'Alene. In this video they play two of their songs, Coeur D'Alene starting at 2:15. Here are some of the lyrics that I love from this song:

Oh the songs people will sing for home
And for the ones that have been gone for too long
But oh the things people will do for the ones that they love



You're in my soul now
You've gotta waste away with me
My mind's made up, I'm stayin' here with you

There's no use knowin'
Which way the wind is blowin'
My mind's made up, I'm doin' this, I'm doin' this with you



I think it's a really great interpretation of how loving person can become so strong that it no longer is a choice, it just simply is. 


On a lighter note, I'm going camping this weekend, which means taking lots of pretty pictures. I got a memory card, camera bag, and a bunch of rechargeable batteries today, so I'm all geared up and really excited. Here are some shots I took today.









No comments:

Post a Comment