Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughts of Summer

Ever since I was very young, summer has meant one thing to me: I will have time to read whatever I want!
So here's my list:

Harry Potter 1-7. I find myself reading things and just wishing it was Harry Potter. A good refresher is in order before the last movie comes out.
The Inkheart Trilogy: Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath. I read Inkheart when I was younger and I've seen the movie, but I really want to finish the trilogy. 
The Hunger Games Trilogy. Again, I have read the first book and loved it.
Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights, two classics that I am ashamed to say that I have not read.
The Thirteenth Tale is probably my favorite book apart from Harry Potter. I could reread it a thousand times.
Love Wins, Rob Bells new and controversial creation.  I love Rob Bell.
The Bell Jar on recommendation from many brilliant people. 
The Complete Novels of Jane Austen. This could take forever, but I will do it! 
Nothing, a extremely dark novel that my English teacher has been talking about for months. 
Water for Elephants because I want to see the movie because I like Reese Witherspoon and I won't see it without reading it first. 
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Almost everyone I have asked about this book loved it.
Sarah's Key. After studying Holocaust literature for about two months in my adolescent literature class I could live the rest of my life without reading another novel about WWII. The sad thing is that it used to be my favorite. However, this book sounds really good.

Hopefully while working lots and taking 2-3 summer classes I will be able to complete this marvelous list! 

All pictures are from Good Reads.




1 comment:

  1. You have some wonderful reads planned for yourself. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete